How does it work?
- You must register/login if you haven’t already done so.
- Click the orange ‘post an ad’ button.
- You will then be guided through 3 simple steps to submit your ad, including the option to upload images (highly recommended—ads with pictures sell quicker).
- Your ad will be posted immediately.
- To make changes to the add, click ‘My Dashboard’ (upper right-hand corner).
- Click on your ad. Use the social media icons at the bottom to Tweet, post to Facebook, and use other channels to spread the word about what you’re selling!
- You will be notified of potential buyers via email. Note: Your email address will never be visible to potential buyers. Inquiries are sent via the ad’s ‘contact’ form.
- To respond to purchase inquiries, open the email message completely (not in preview pane) to see the potential buyer’s email address.
- Email buyer at this email address to discuss and confirm purchase details.
- Request payment from buyer (typically done through PayPal). Here are two helpful links: How to Set Up a PayPal Account, Request Money Through PayPal.
- Once payment is received, take your ad offline by clicking the Delete (X) icon for the ad in your dashboard. This way you will not get further requests for a product that is already sold.
- Deliver product upon receipt of payment.
- Put the money from your sell into your 401(k).
- Congratulate yourself for being so smart!
- Head over to LolaZabeth.com for some fresh-picked DIY hair care recipes!
- Click on the ad that you are interested in.
- Click on the ‘contact’ tab to the right of the product description.
- Complete the form to send a message expressing your interest to the seller.
- Send payment (typically through PayPal) to the buyer. Here are two helpful links: How to Set Up a PayPal Account, Send Money Through PayPal.
- Try to contain your excitement while waiting for your package to arrive.
- Pat yourself on the back for being such as savvy shopper!
- Head over to LolaZabeth.com for some fresh-picked DIY beauty recipes!